A staple blade of American Chefs and in American kitchens, this paring knife took months of development, fusing our classic FTT styles with the craftsmanship and tradition of our Forge and the needs of a great paring knife.
Paring knives are perfect for small precise prep and delicate work. From peeling vegetables to dicing fruit, the 3.5 inch blade gives you tons of control with enough room to work medium tasks. With the razor sharp edge of all our knives on this small blade, you have laser like control for garnishes.
The VG10 steel is more resilient than full carbon steel, yet it sharpens with ease, allowing a finer edge. The durability of VG10 steel prevents dulling and rusting.
The "kurouchi", or blacksmith finish, is the signature of our forge in Southeast China. By laminating the blade in carbon it protects the core steel from the elements and adds the stunning look.
3.5" Paring Knife
- 5 layer Japanese VG10 High Carbon Stainless Steel.
- Octagonal Rosewood handle, comfortable in any size hand, lefty or righty
- Ox horn ferrule.
- High strength polymer binding.
- Hand forged.
Blade Length: 90mm
Overall Length: 205mm
Handle Length: 103mm
Hardeness: 59-62 HRC
Thickness above heel: 2mm
Forge to Table 3.5" Paring Knife
Pricing for delivery within the Northeast states includes ALL shipping, handling, foil cooler bags, and ice packs.
All orders placed through the online butcher shop are custom cut by our Artisan Butchers and carefully packed and wrapped in a foil cooler bag with ice packs.
- Northeast States Only - orders placed Monday through Thursday before noon will be shipped to arrive within 48 hours.
- Orders placed Thursday noon through Sunday evening will be processed for shipping on Monday.
- Inclusive shipping does NOT cover outside of the northeastern states and orders must be placed by calling 781-935-1234